Workplace & Employee Benefits
We can help you raise the bar for your employee benefits programs to give your employees what they need, making a big difference in their lives and helping your business attract and retain your most valuable asset.
Group Supplemental Life Insurance
We can help you put a group life insurance program in place for your employees with Universal Life, Interest Sensitive Whole Life or Term Life with options that include living benefits riders, guaranteed interest rates and cash value accumulation.Discuss with Us Today
Group Supplemental Health and Disability Insurance
Help your employees protect themselves against uninsured or under insured life events including:
- Critical Illness
- Short-Term Disability
- Medicare Supplement
Simple IRA and Payroll Deducted IRA Programs
In an environment that is challenging to attract and retain high-quality talent, small business owners’ employee-centric and customized retirement plan may be a prospective employee’s deciding factor.
There is legislation impacting small business owners across the country. Several states have recently mandated small business owners to provide retirement plans to their employees; other states are expected to follow. In these states,
- Small business owners who do not have an employer-sponsored retirement plan must provide one.
- They can adopt their state plan or they may adopt an alternative workplace arrangement plan that better suits the needs of the employer and employees, and then file for state plan exemption.
- Small business owners have a decision they must make; however, many do not know that they have the option to choose an alternative benefit plan that may better suit their needs.
For many small businesses setting up and managing a traditional 401k plan can be expensive and expose managers to fiduciary liability. We have programs that can help you set up payroll deducted IRA accounts for your employees which can allow your business to comply with state mandates, while allowing employees to keep control of their finances without the expense and liability of administering your own 401k plan.Discuss with Us Today
Improve the health and productivity of your employees and potentially improve your costs for employer provided health care by designing and managing an employee wellness program for your company. Wellness programs can benefit employers by:
- Lowering health care costs.
- Reducing absenteeism.
- Achieving higher employee productivity.
- Reducing workers' compensation and disability-related costs.
- Reducing injuries.
- Improving employee morale and loyalty.
Because of the ever-increasing costs of health insurance and the importance of employee health, employers should consider implementing a well-thought-out wellness program that benefits both the employee's health and the employer's bottom line.
Discuss with Us Today
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment or tax advice. For a personalized evaluation, please speak with your licensed agent or registered representative.