Become a Financial Services Representative
Alto Financial Group is a client-focused organization dedicated to providing exceptional service in retirement planning, life insurance and annuities. The driving force of everything we do is education.
As a Financial Services Representative (Life Insurance Agent and/or Investment Advisory Representative), your mission is to help our clients have the comfortable retirement they deserve. By creating a wholistic plan instead of just focusing on one-product or type of product, you can help ensure their income lasts their entire lifetime. Your role is to educate the client on where they are now by looking into income, assets, debt, and insurance to create a plan that will get them from where they are to where they want to go.
Why a Career with Alto Financial Group?
- Access to a financially stable, upper-middle income underserved market. We have a way in for you to work in the hard to enter public sector with the contracts and relationships with public sector employers needed to help you excel in this opportunity rich niche.
- A multi-pronged marketing program heavily subsidized by Alto – including high sit-rate pre-set appointments, insurance lead programs, retirement planning seminars, luncheon seminar programs, college financial planning seminars & webinars.
- Our agents and advisors are provided with intensive live training at our in-house university to get started with daily training events every week to help you excel in and to take your client relationships to the next level.
- On-going mentoring and coaching with experts in our industry.
- We have perfected the virtual business model that allows you to serve clients nationwide remotely - 90% of our business is done remote.
- To open more doors, we can help you expand further by adding registered investment advisory services to your business in addition to your insurance products.
- Unlimited earning potential. (This is a 1099 independent contractor full commission position)
- Have a state life insurance license or are willing to get one with our help
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Are tech savvy - comfortable working remote
- Are coachable and accountable
- Have strong ethics
- Are hard-working & committed
Compensation Potential: $75,000.00 - $350,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Ability to obtain a Life Insurance License if you don't already have one.
Work Location: Remote
(1) Our registered investment advisors are investment advisory representatives of Encompass More Asset Management LLC. Encompass More Asset Management LLC is a registered investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Registration with the SEC does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Investment products are not FDIC insured, offer no bank guarantee, and may lose value. Alto Financial Group is not affiliated with Encompass More Asset Management LLC.
Disclosures about earning commissions and rewards
Alto Financial Group and/or any of our independent agents do not guarantee any level of income. Every agent’s success in earning Commissions will depend on his or her efforts, abilities, and circumstances. Financial success with Alto Financial Group requires dedication and diligent effort. Those considering becoming an Agent should carefully consider their unique circumstances whenever setting any earned commission expectations, rather than relying upon testimonials of others or hypothetical examples. Agents only earn commission on the sale of products and services sold to Clients. For more detailed information ask to see our compensation plan for each product and/or service offered for sale.